RipeTime LTD is an Auckland-based start-up who have developed ethylene sensors to help the produce industry minimise waste and lower the cost of quality.
The team we’re building will have people who are:
- Diverse in race, gender, and background;
- Familiarity with multiple cultures, and working in multicultural environments;
- Diverse in skills: initially generalists and later specialists;
- As able to effectively share ideas as receive those of others;
- As able to support as to challenge;
- Supporting the successful deployment of their software, not merely coding and throwing over the wall;
- Understanding that people are the most important part of technology.
Our offices are in Birkenhead on the North Shore, and we have a beautiful view of the Waitemata harbour from our deck. The whole office works on flexible hours, accommodating child pickup/dropoff and commutes.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand (be a citizen or permanent resident, or possess the appropriate work visa).
Interested? Email your resume to Nat Torkington, CTO Software and Data, or call +64-21-428-052.